See if you can put this to any use (implies no warranty) - applicable to
the JVM only:

(defmacro whereami
  []
  `(try (throw (Exception.))
        (catch Exception e#
          ;; (.printStackTrace e#) ; uncomment this line to inspect stack
trace
          (let [ste# (aget (.getStackTrace e#) 0)]
            {:class-name  (.getClassName  ste#)
             :file-name   (.getFileName   ste#)
             :line-number (.getLineNumber ste#)
             :method-name (.getMethodName ste#)}))))