Karsten,

Is there a reason why you went with a README.md and then an index.org
rather than a plain README.org?

(love all the rest of it and loved your use of it at The Barbican. I
need to get my head around it all. I'm wondering if I can use it for
some of the geographic and other charting things I do a lot of).

cheers,
Bruce