Hah. Yeah, I couldn't resist the pun, but I agree that it's pretty
antithetical to every bit of philosophy upon which Clojure's been built. I
can get to that eventually, but feel free to submit a pull request if I'm
lagging. And of course, more Clojuresque but equally appropriate puns would
be welcome :-)

Glad the direction looks good.

Cheers

Chris