Recommended article for those who want a library accumulator, with 20%
effective utility and 80% fat, also called framework:
http://www.computer.org/cms/Computer.org/ComputingNow/issues/2015/04/mso2015020010.pdf

Hildeberto Mendonça, Ph.D
Blog: http://www.hildeberto.com
Community: http://www.cejug.net