> Ok ill expand the question a bit hoping to make it clearer :)

Still not clear to me, but I'll try to expand a bit in the hope of showing
what is unclear.

Clojure EDN has support for literal tags
> <https://github.com/edn-format/edn#inst-rfc-3339-format> and the ability
> of extending it with custom ones (records for example
> https://github.com/miner/tagged).

Right, so what additional functionality are you looking for then? Clojure
is basically EDN + a bit of additional syntax, like anonymous fns #(), vars
#', deref @, syntax-quote ` ~ ~@, discarded expressions #_, read eval #=
and recently read cond #? I suppose you're not talking about that
additional syntax, because then it wouldn't be EDN anymore.

I have a use case for storing functions in EDN and Iv found this
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FDatomic%2Fday-of-datomic%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fresources%2Fday-of-datomic%2Fclojure-data-functions.edn&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHi_41fzdbV7ygT3-_g3oI4ZeJVJw>,
> which seems to be an EDN form containing serialized Clojure functions for
> Datomic (which is closed source so I can't use its reader).

As I implied above, Clojure code not utilizing any of the extra syntax is
perfectly readable by any EDN implementation. As far as datomic #db/fn is
concerned: If you pass clojure code in a string, I'm pretty sure it uses
clojure.core/read to read it. If you pass forms, as in the example you
posted, I guess it just uses those forms as they were and they will already
have been preprocessed by the reader before being passed to the reader
function of #db/fn, so again, clojure.core/read (normally).

My question is if there is any open source implementation, I can't seem to
> find one.

There are many readers capable of reading EDN (clojure.tools.reader,
edn-java, haskell's edn, clojure.core/read, cljs reader, ...) some of those
will also be able to read the extensions that make clojure syntax.

If you are looking for an encoding of clojure's syntax extensions into pure
edn reader tags (as my crystall ball tells me you might be), I haven't
encountered such a thing yet, even though it's conceivable.

kind regards