javap gives :

 public <T> com.cra.figaro.language.AtomicDist<T>
apply(scala.collection.Seq<scala.Tuple2<java.lang.Object,
com.cra.figaro.language.Element<T>>>, com.cra.figaro.language.Name<T>,
com.cra.figaro.language.ElementCollection);

  public <T> com.cra.figaro.language.CompoundDist<T>
apply(scala.collection.Seq<scala.Tuple2<com.cra.figaro.language.Element<java.lang.Object>,
com.cra.figaro.language.Element<T>>>, com.cra.figaro.language.Name<T>,
com.cra.figaro.language.ElementCollection);

Bit of an eyesore, but the two methods only differ in the generic types..