I'm finally looking at warn on reflection. Everything is going fine except
in the nodes.clj file where I define a protocol, INode, with a method,
new-node and then try to call that method from a function, revise.

I'm using Clojure 1.7.0 and the file
is https://github.com/laforge49/aatree/blob/master/src/aatree/nodes.clj
The reflection warning occurs on line 51.

Depending on what I try, either I get a class not found compiler error for
file nodes.cli or a runtime error that new-node is NOT a member of the
record that implements INode. I've spent hours on this and have tried many
different things to no avail.

My reason for using a method in a protocol is that I have several records
that implement it and I'm trying to not duplicate functions which take the
protocol as an argument.

Oh yes, because I'm also using genclass, I have no option but to use AOT.