Hi Stuart,

thanks a lot for your help. I’ve included your settings in my Emacs (Aquamacs)
setup. After having activated CIDER I tried to compile (C-c C-c) a little code
snippet:

#+begin_src clojure  :results silent
   (+ 1 2)
#+end_src

What happens, is:

Evaluate this clojure code block on your system? (y or n) y
executing Clojure code block...
let: Wrong number of arguments: (3 . 4), 1

What I am doing wrongly?

Johannes
Am 03.11.2015 um 14:03 schrieb Stuart Sierra