Expanding on the content idea for new-comers *to Clojure*, like me, (but
not necessarily to programming in general), I've found the approachs taken
by Living Clojure and PurelyFunctional.tv to be really helpful. Both Carin
Meier and Eric Normand (for example) take a relatively shallow angle of
attack and yet maintain an engaging pace, focusing on key areas of the
language. They lay out a *path* to learn, and invite the new-comer to
follow along. Not everyone might need tutoring like this, but judging from
the recommendations I've seen, others seem to appreciate it.

The Getting Started page is currently a list of resources. That's certainly
needed. But it can take someone new to Clojure a considerable amount of
time to dive into all of it. And it's easy to get bogged down. While there
may be value in letting folks sort it out and slog through it all for
themselves, there's no learning path laid out on the website. Hence I think
a dedicated page or section named, for instance, "How to learn Clojure"
might be helpful.

What should go in this section? Content that would help someone having at
least some difficulty learning Clojure. Content that would help them sort
out how to approach learning the language. Content that would help them
prioritize which resources to use at which level.

Aria Media Sagl
Via Rompada 40
6987 Caslano
Switzerland