Have you considered linking to or embedding Rich Hickeys videos "Clojure
for Java programmers", "Clojure for Lisp programmers" and "Clojure data
structures"?

When I was learning the language they served as excellent introductory
material and among facts really conveyed a "feeling" for the language.
Maybe David Nolen could add a ClojureScript for Javascript developers in
similar style?