Just this afternoon I was looking at the HN Who's Hiring
<https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11012044> thread for February. 621
comments there, mostly job postings with the occasional question comment,
so perhaps 500-550 actual postings. 15 postings mention Clojure, with 9
being what looks like a full time Clojure position. So better than
indeed.com (which probably tends towards the mainstream languages) although
still not a huge number of positions. However I see more companies hiring
at conferences etc than I see ads for, so I do think there's more work out
there. Obviously it won't be taking over from Java (or even Scala) any time
soon though.