Wow, folks. This is a fantastic list. It is really helpful to know not only
a project's contribution needs but also the maintainer's appetite for
working with newer/younger contributors.

Our mentoring process will proceed for another week or two. In the
meantime, we'd love to see more suggestions. :)

Thanks everyone!

Steven Deobald -- ⌀ -- nilenso.com