Common Lisp is timeless in my opinion. :)

STMX is a high performance STM implementation for Common Lisp.

https://github.com/cosmos72/stmx

On SBCL it even compiled down as an optimization to Intel TSX assembly
instructions (which incidentally were disabled by the manufacturer
unfortunately a couple of years ago due to a major bug; I am not sure if
they fixed the bug in newer chips yet). In any event, it's still a great
implementation.