On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 8:11:14 AM UTC-4, laurent.petit wrote:

> Counterclockwise, the Eclipse Clojure development tool.
>
> Counterclockwise 0.34.0 has been released.
>
> Highlights:
>
> - Resource hyperlinks: you can Cmd+Clik (or F3) on string literals that
> represent resources, they will be open. Searches for files relative to the
> current file, or the classpath, or the project. Also works if the resource
> is an absolute filesystem path.
> - Fix an issue with Alt+L L for launching arbitrary Leiningen commands
>
> ChangeLog
> =========
>

> http://doc.ccw-ide.org/ChangeLog.html#_changes_between_counterclockwise_0_33_0_and_0_34_0
>
> Installation instructions
> ==================
>
> http://doc.ccw-ide.org/documentation.html#_install_counterclockwise
>
> Cheers,

Attempting to update my install, for me, results in this:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be
found.
  Software being installed: Counterclockwise 0.34.0.STABLE001 (ccw
0.34.0.STABLE001)
  Missing requirement: Marketplace Client 1.4.0.v20150618-1659
(org.eclipse.epp.mpc.feature.
group 1.4.0.v20150618-1659) requires
'org.eclipse.equinox.p2.discovery.feature.feature.group
[1.0.0.v201004,2.0.0)' but it could not be found
  Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: Counterclockwise 0.34.0.STABLE001 (ccw 0.34.0.STABLE001)
    To: org.eclipse.epp.mpc.feature.group [1.4.0.v20150618-1659]