On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 7:45:39 PM UTC-4, Luc wrote:

> I remember this problem but this is
> an eclipse bug if my memory is not
> failing. They had removed Marketplace
> by mistake.
>
> Are you using the latest version of Eclipse ?
>
> Luc P.

It's *standalone* CCW 0.28.0 trying to update itself to 0.34.0. There's no
separate Eclipse to separately update first. I have tried selecting each
item in the updater thingy separately, one at a time, and updating them,
only stopping if it says the component is already up to date, and all of
them are now up to date except the top two CCW-specific ones, which have
the dependency error. I also tried mass-selecting everything at once and
clicking update. So no, there's nothing it seems that I can "update first"
and then update the rest to make it work.

If they "had" removed something by mistake, some time ago, doesn't that
imply that they realized their error and put it back a nearly-as-long time
ago, and therefore the problem should no longer exist?