I am not sure whether I understand what you mean.

Behavior of conform for predicates is to return its return value if it is
logically true, ::s/invalid otherwise. Thus the predicate itself is the
spec to its conform*.

s/conformer is only limiting as much as it is to unform, a user would have
to provide a spec for conforms result as well as he has to provide an
unform-fn if he wants unforming.

If each spec implemented a conform-spec* method, a spec could very well
provide a spec of it's conform.