I was asking how you would conform a value to a falsey value. If the
interface for the function is that returning nil or false means that the
input is not valid (which is what I understood from the discussion) then
how can you conform to nil or false? However, on reading the docs for
conformer that you posted here, it suggests that returning falsey values
does not mean that they are invalid, only :clojure.spec/invalid means that.
So apologies for the misunderstanding. I was away from a computer that I
could reasonably run a REPL on, so I just asked rather than tested ;)

Many thanks,

Ed