Back when we released spec we also released the spec guide at
http://clojure.org/guides/spec.

I have been updating this guide for each alpha and also adding new
sections. If you haven't looked at it in a while, you might find it worth
looking again. Some things that have been added since the early days
include:

- unioning map specs with s/merge
- using s/assert for runtime assertions
- using s/exercise-fn
- range specs and generators (s/int-in, s/inst-in, s/double-in)
- how to use and create custom generators
- how to use clojure.spec.test/check (the function formerly known as both
test and check-var)
- how to use instrumented stubs in tandem with check

And a reminder that content on clojure.org is now maintained on github and
accepts issues <https://github.com/clojure/clojure-site/issues> (from
anyone) and PRs <https://github.com/clojure/clojure-site/pulls> (if you
have a signed CA). More at http://clojure.org/community/contributing_site .
Many thanks to everyone that has provided typo fixes and other updates to
the spec guide and other pages.

Alex