That Boot tab is quite a tease ;) I wanted to finish support for it so bad,
but technical difficulties prevented me from doing it. I definitely plan to
still do so, and any help would be appreciated.

The issue is actually pretty simple: I need to be able to call Boot
commands without having Boot installed. I do so for Leiningen by literally
adding it as a dependency and calling its build commands programatically.
Boot simply isn't designed to work that way.

After talking to the Boot folks, they suggested I add Boot.java
<https://github.com/boot-clj/boot-bin/blob/master/src/Boot.java> to my
project and start a process that calls its main method with the appropriate
task names. Easy enough, but that does not actually work. It turns out that
AOT compilation causes this java file to not behave correctly.

If anyone is interested in investigating this, I created a minimal case for
this issue here: https://github.com/oakes/boot-clj-issue

Once that is resolved, it will be pretty trivial to enable building Boot
projects.I actually would like to make the built-in templates use Boot by
default instead of Leiningen. Boot scripts in particular will be awesome
for beginners.