I have a Clojure project that require the use of the Vertica JDBC driver
<https://my.vertica.com/download/vertica/client-drivers/>. When I search
for "Vertica" on clojars I see two results. The first (
org.clojars.prepor/vertica-jdbc
<https://clojars.org/org.clojars.prepor/vertica-jdbc>) is a version of the
driver that is older than the one I need to use. The second (
org.clojars.erp12/jdbc-vertica
<https://clojars.org/org.clojars.erp12/jdbc-vertica>) is a failed attempt
by me to put the jar up there myself.

When trying to host the jar myself I attempted to follow this guide
<https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/wiki/pushing>. Unfortunately, I
have never used Maven before and ended up building a jar that gave this
warning while buildings/deploying:

[WARNING] JAR will be empty - no content was marked for inclusion!

Before building/deploying the jar, I used this page
<https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html> to
try and install the jdbc Vertica driver jar to the repo, but I am clearly
missing something. I have tried searching around, but it is hard to figure
out what where my problems are between Clojars, my maven settings, my local
maven project, the vertica jar and being new to all of this (despite being
a Clojure developer for years now).

Doe anyone know of some resources to learn how to upload jars to Clojars
that weren't developed in Clojure. Is this even possible? Does anyone have
any guesses as to how the older org.clojars.prepor/vertica-jdbc
<https://clojars.org/org.clojars.prepor/vertica-jdbc> was uploaded? Any
help is much appreciated. Thanks.