Hello I updated the sample to just demonstrate the issue of using :advanced
compilation mode

if you run

lein cljsbuild once dev-dbg2-advanced
and then render index2.html

you will see errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'input' of undefined dom.cljs:36
Uncaught Error: goog.require could not find: app base.js:353
Failed to load resource
file:///home/vl/devel/mine/cljs_om_dojo/out2/goog/deps.js

Rerunning this demo code with
lein cljsbuild once dev-dbg2-simple
and then rendering index3.html

will produce a working page.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or the :Advanced optimization is
running into a problem.

---

As far as using Dojo and dGrid with clojurescript -- via including them with
:foreign-libs or even :externs
I had given up on this.

Dojo developers posted earlier that their library does not support Closure
compler :advanced compilation. Therefore it cannot be used even if
:foreign-libs is used to include dojo

And I cannot find a pre-build Dojo's Extern's file to be used with :extern
inclusion mechanism.
So the only likely option will be including Dojo/Dgrid with script tags right
into HTML, but that will dissallow me to use :advanced optimization option for
my code (as Dojo will not be able to find callbacks).

---
thx in advance