Hello,

I am completely new to Clojure and ClojureScript. I have a copy of the book
CloureScript Up & Running but have fallen at the first hurdle. Although I have
had great success trying things out in LightTable and in the Clojure and
Leiningen REPLs I have failed completely to get anything in ClojureScript to
compile, either directly from the command line or via a Leiningen project.

I have posted details at https://www.refheap.com/c5ec853026e7cc904248ebe68

For the record I am running things on a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.7.5
I have the following Java implementation
$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_65-b14-462-11M4609)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.65-b04-462, mixed mode)

Clojure 1.6.0
I installed ClojureScript #0.0-2234 and run .script/bootstrap
I have installed the Leiningen ClojureSecript plugin 1.0.3

Any advice to get me off and running would be gratefully appreciated.
Many thanks