Hi,

I am working on a Clojurescript app which does not have a server instead
everything is done in Clojurescript. The html & generated javascript files
are then served from S3 as a static website.

Locally, I want to use figwheel for development which requires to compile
code with optimisation :none. But on the production server (S3), I want to
compile with advanced mode so the generated js file is small.

With optimisation :none, script includes in my html file looks like this,

<script src="javascript/goog/base.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="javascript/main.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script>
  goog.require("example.core");
</script>

With optimisation :advanced, script includes in my html file looks like
this,

<script src="javascript/main.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Since my html files are static, I cannt change the script tags based on the
environment.

My solution right now, is to have two html files index.html for production
and dev.html for local development.

How are other getting around this? Are there better ways to deal with this?

Thanks,
Uday.