Thanks everyone for the replies. It is really useful to hear your thoughts.

I am summarizing the options and my thoughts around them:

- https://github.com/thheller/shadow-build I havent looked into this. I
will check and see if it solves my use case.

- Enlive to override the index.html in development environment. - I like
this option. This will avoid the duplication across the production html and
development html. And clearly identify the differences.

- Middleman to generate the static page. - I would see if there are any
clojure static site generation tools instead of ruby. But this is too much
overhead for the simple files I am planning to have.

- Lein profiles - I didnt understand how this will help. I am using
profiles for dev and production clojurescript compilation. But the problem
is both profiles generate different javascript files and hence different
html files.

I am inclined more towards the enlive approach right now.

Thanks,
Uday.