I'd imagine it becomes even less obvious once you start using your app and at
some point assoc into an array-map, getting over the threshold and turning the
result into a hash-map. I'd imagine that would be really hard to track down.
Anyways, sorted-set seems to have all sorts of caveats.

So probably good to catch it early. :)

Pretty interesting stuff in core.async and clojure.core nonetheless.

Cheers,
/thomas