Hey guys,

I just saw the presentation "Data fetching for React applications at Facebook"
[1] from React.js Conf. Amazing. It answers the issues I had with data
management in the Om application I'm working on (especially when rendering on
the server). Having modular components *and* a central store is exactly what I
was searching for.

What do you guys think? What does this mean for ClojureScript React.js users?

Stephan

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sc8Pyc51uU