As an engineer, you have to make compromises. You can't cover all edge
cases and scenarios. It's more likely that your system will fail because
it's too complex and not because it's too specific to a common set of
scenarios. There is one class of scenarios where Relay would over
complicate things and fail from an architecture point of view.