Hi David,

I was super excited to see Google Closure Module support landed in
ClojureScript, but I can't get it to work. I'm using clojurescript 0.0-2850. I
created some dummy cljs files and I'm literally using the example configuration
shown in the documentation here:
https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Compiler-Options#modules. However
when I compile, none of the module output-to files are generated. Details of my
setup are below. If you can point out what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate it -
I'm really looking forward to using this!

Thanks,
Edwin

Here are the contents of the resources/assets dir after compilation (lein
cljsbuild once). Note that these are the intermediate output files created by
the compiler but the actual output-to files are missing:

resources/assets/js/cljs/core.cljs
resources/assets/js/cljs/core.js
resources/assets/js/com/foo/common.js
resources/assets/js/com/foo/editor.js
resources/assets/js/com/foo/landing.js
resources/assets/js/constants_table.js

Here is my project configuration and the dummy files I'm compiling:

project.clj:

(defproject foo "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :license {:name "Eclipse Public License"
            :url "http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html"}

  :plugins [[lein-cljsbuild "1.0.4"]]

  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.6.0"]
                 [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-2850"]]

  :cljsbuild {:builds [{:source-paths ["src/cljs"]
                        :compiler {:optimizations :advanced
                                   :output-dir "resources/assets/js"
                                   :modules {
                                             :common
                                             {:output-to
"resources/assets/js/common.js"
                                              :entries '#{com.foo.common}}
                                             :landing
                                             {:output-to
"resources/assets/js/landing.js"
                                              :entries '#{com.foo.landing}
                                              :depends-on #{:common}}
                                             :editor
                                             {:output-to
"resources/assets/js/editor.js"
                                              :entries '#{com.foo.editor}
                                              :depends-on #{:common}}}}}]})

src/cljs/com/foo/common.cljs:

(ns com.foo.common)
(defn blah [x]
  (str "[" x "]"))

src/cljs/com/foo/landing.cljs:

(ns com.foo.landing
  (:require [com.foo.common :refer (blah)]))
(defn land [x]
      (str "landing:" (blah x)))

src/cljs/com/foo/editor.cljs:

(ns com.foo.editor
  (:require [com.foo.common :refer (blah)]))
(defn edit [x]
      (str "editing:" (blah x)))