Mike,

Thanks for the update. I have been experimenting with re-frame and it looks
nice. I have a few questions:

How would you allow an event handler to register for all events? Right now each
one is required to explicitly register for each event via keyword. I have
modified re-frame to allow handlers to also register a function that does the
test.

Why did you choose a vector to represent the events? In my case events are most
naturally represented as maps.

I'm creating a generic event handler that instead of using the FSM abstraction
as the controller uses a rule engine. The engine and its query mechanism uses
maps as the primary data element to perform pattern matching.

Obviously this is a reference implementation and I have just modified the code
to meet my needs but I wanted to know your thinking on the choices mentioned
above.

Thanks for writing re-frame. I was struggling trying to do the same thing with
Om, freactive and other front end libraries but never got there... Btw - using
a programmable controller might allow re-frame to become a library rather than
a reference implementation. TBD.

Alan