The miscommunication I see is this:

In many SPA frameworks like Angular and Ember, the resuable components
cannot work as is across frameworks. Therefore, they have certain
dependencies on the framework that cannot be packaged and carried across
the framework boundary. Try taking an Angular widget and using it out of
the box with Meteor or Ember (well, Ember and Angular just announced a
partnership so that may actually be coming! not a great example but
translate that to components should be reusable across "SPA frameworks
using React for view layer"

If we don't have a standard for reusable components then what I may develop
my components for "SPA Framework XYZ using React for view layer" (say my
own Reagent SPA framework) may not work out of the box on "SPA Framework
ABC using React for view layer" (say re-frame) because I did not design my
components for out-of-the-box re-usability across "all frameworks that use
React for view layer" For example, I may have expected the framework to
have a state manager that does all state updates, or I may have expected a
data caching service where instead the other framework keeps refetching
data, so I may have time breaks in the UX that I didn't expect. What does a
framework need to have at minimum besides React for the view layer? And
more importantly how should I define my component (in code) in order for it
to be usable by any SPA framework using React for view layer? (e.g. Om+etc)

Do we have a standard for that? if not, then how will I be able to keep
hopping on the latest greatest SPA framework that uses React for view
layer? I wouldn't be able to. I'd be wedded to the framework where my
components work