Most of the time these problems come from something very simple. Something
that makes you bang your head against the table after you found it. At
least that's the case with me :)

Anyway, using bootstrap 4 was just an example. I decided not to go with
material-ui for several reasons. One was that material looks what it looks.
Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great. But it's not made to be
adaptable the way bootstrap is. And at the time I started I didn't know
what I would prefer. Also, in other projects we're using bootstrap 3 so I
wanted to see how that is going and it was something familiar :)

I had some trouble with Material-UI at the time I tested it. I could not
get my hands at some properties that I needed to set in order to work well
with Reagent. There's a thread about this in the Reagent list.

Bootstrap is mostly CSS, and while I started with the Javascript they have
for dropdowns etc. I'm now replacing that with pure Reagent versions. That
makes the code pretty lean and for a good learning experience. From that
perspective a mostly CSS framework is easier to incorporate into Reagent
than a ReactJS framework that you have to wrap around. At least that was my
experience.

Torsten.

Fernando Abrao <fdab...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 6. Apr. 2016 um
14:10 Uhr: