FWIW I did a quick test to see if things worked with reagent. Turns out they do.

Basically works out of the box:
https://github.com/thheller/reagent-test

The dependency on Clojure 1.9 was not intentional and I would remove it if
anyone wants to use this with 1.8.

Anyways feel free to clone the test project and mess around, you get the whole
figwheel experience + CSS without editing CSS files.

/thomas