Today, I tried to use figwheel 0.5.15 together with ClojureScript
 1.10.238. If I omit
:jvm-opts ["--add-modules" "java.xml.bind"]
I get the "old" error message:
at clojure.main.<clinit>(main.java:20)
javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter, compiling:(org/httpkit/server.clj:1:1)
at clojure.lang.Compiler.load(Compiler.java:7526)
If I reactivate the flag, all works fine.
Is the ClojjureScript 1.9 issue not being solved?

Johannes