Shaun,

Your email came in while I was drafting mine.  Thank you so much for
putting together this proposal.  With the features you propose here, we'd
be able to do complex async code in javascript with even less code and
fewer dependencies, and we could rely on the battle tested transpilers and
polyfills for people who need earlier targets.  I, personally, would love
to see something like this in the language.

Justin