On Thu, 2016-03-31 at 23:47 +0530, Kushal Das wrote:
> On 23/03/16, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> >

> > I don't know if it was every properly communicated to the public, but
> > I definitely don't want to see 32 bit images any longer.

> Yes, we are supposed to drop the 32 bit images as decided during Flock,
> how can we go ahead and do this?

Technically speaking all you have to do is tell releng. It's more or
less a single switch to flip in the Fedora pungi config. Other good
things to do are announce it, and update any relevant documentation /
policies / processes; remove the images from the list at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Program_Management/ReleaseBlockin
g/Fedora24 , for instance.
--
Adam Williamson