On 04/22/2016 09:44 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> The article apparently was left in Scheduled status -- I moved it back
> to Pending Review status, and Patrick Uiterwijk kindly stripped it
> from the Fedora Planet so it wouldn't confuse anyone.  It was out
> there for a few hours, though, FYI.

I got at least one ping on Twitter asking if we meant F24 and not F23,
so it was read by a few folks. (On the positive side, we know people are
reading!)

I'm on PTO Monday & Tuesday, but I hope we can finish this discussion
about 32-bit and publish *after* the cloud wg meeting on Wednesday.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS