Oh, this is unexpected.  When I do the change diffed below, I get:

> Subresource Integrity: The resource
> 'https://tools-static.wmflabs.org/cdnjs/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/4.3.1/css/bootstrap.min.css'
>  has an integrity attribute, but the resource requires the request to be CORS
> enabled to check the integrity, and it is not. The resource has been blocked
> because the integrity cannot be enforced.

It looks like I need to drop the integrity attribute as well.  Or, is there
value in keeping both the integrity and crossorigin="anonymous", since (I'm
assuming) that will provide some protection against the file being unexpectedly
replaced with something else?