From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:run...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 6:20 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Review Request: Utility for generating the .tx/config file

On Dec 3, 2012, at 10:02 AM, David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:00 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> The 500 files is not really an issue, I think.but the file length might
be.

> Agreed - we could just iterate 500x - the file length is a different
story.

> --David

I found 5 files over 444 that are over 50 characters:

air-2:en-US sebastiengoasguen$ for file in `ls *.xml`;do l=`echo $file | wc
-c`;if [ $l -gt 50 ]; then echo $l $file; fi;done
54 initial-setup-of-external-firewalls-loadbalancers.xml
65 loadbalancer-policy-port-forwarding-rule-usage-record-format.xml
61 ongoing-configuration-of-external-firewalls-loadbalancer.xml
57 troubleshooting-dataloss-on-exported-primary-storage.xml
60 troubleshooting-maintenance-mode-not-working-on-vCenter.xml

Maybe we should have a convention that names should be < 50

-sebastien