On Friday 06 August 2010, Eric Noulard wrote:
> 2010/8/6 Alexander Neundorf <neund...@kde.org>:
> > On Friday 06 August 2010, Eric Noulard wrote:
> >
> >> I think I missed the fact that you did not used component GROUPS
> >> at all in the first place :-)
> >
> > Sorry I didn't follow closely...
> > What is this GROUPS thing about ?
>
> see this:
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake:Component_Install_With_CPack#Grouping_Compone
>nts

Thanks, cool :-)

What would you think about a macro like

cpack_set_component_properties(<component> PROPERTIES
                                           [DESCRIPTION "Cool stuff"]
                                           [DISPLAY_NAME "HelloWorld"]
                                           [DEPENDS value1;value2]
                              )

I think I could come up with a patch which does that and put that into a
UseCPack.cmake or CPackMacros.cmake file.

Alex