On 2/16/2012 5:19 PM, David Cole wrote:
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Richard Wackerbarth <rich...@nfsnet.org
<mailto:rich...@nfsnet.org>> wrote:

    What are we trying to accomplish here?

2 things:

(1) Keep the CMake ninja generator working with the changing state of
the CMake code base (primary)
(2) Understanding what version of ninja works good on all the platforms
on which it is built

I just created a ctest script that will pull a clean ninja from
git://github.com/martine/ninja.git, build ninja, then use that ninja to run a dashboard of CMake.

I did find out that the ninja generator is not part of the cmake bootstrap. So, that test can not run. We might want to add that feature. I am on the fence on that one. We could just disable the test like we do for Xcode.

Anyway the script (work in progress) is here:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=2012841

In the nightly section of CMake:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=CMake
The results are here: