On Friday 02 March 2012, David Cole wrote:
> Alex,
> 
> Brad and I reviewed the MakingConfigFilesEasier_ConfigureMacro topic,
> but have two small additional changes to request before we merge it to
> master.
> 
> (1) There's a generated comment referencing
> "ConfigureConfigFile.cmake" but there is no such file. Please change
> that to CMakePackageConfigHelpers.cmake.

Ok.

> And (2) you are using the "PACKAGE_HELPER_" prefix... I thought the
> prefix was intended simply to be "PACKAGE_".
> 
> After you fix up those two minor points, we'll merge it to 'master' next
> time.

So instead of:

#   @PACKAGE_HELPER_INIT@
#   ...
#   set_and_check(FOO_INCLUDE_DIR "@PACKAGE_HELPER_INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR@")
#   set_and_check(FOO_SYSCONFIG_DIR "@PACKAGE_HELPER_SYSCONFIG_INSTALL_DIR@")


you prefer the following ?

#   @PACKAGE_INIT@
#   ...
#   set_and_check(FOO_INCLUDE_DIR "@PACKAGE_INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR@")
#   set_and_check(FOO_SYSCONFIG_DIR "@PACKAGE_SYSCONFIG_INSTALL_DIR@")

, i.e. without "HELPER" for both the INIT as well as for the actual helper 
variables ?

I can do that, but I think at least for the variables the "HELPER" makes 
sense.

Alex
--

Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at 
http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: 
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cmake-developers

Reply via email to