On 3/6/2012 1:29 PM, Peter Collingbourne wrote:

We can certainly do that, but the ninja binary would need to be
switched as soon as we get around to using rspfile in Ninja (and
no sooner).

OK, so is there a ninja binary that I can download right now that will work if I change the cmake files for cmake to build the ninja generator on windows? If so, where is it? My idea is to try it on my machine. If it works I will push the change into next that enables ninja on windows and setup a dashboard that pulls ninja from that spot each night. When cmake is changed to work with master ninja if someone updates that binary, then it will pull that and just work. That is what I have been doing with jom.

-Bill