On 06/08/2012 04:50 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I still have an error with Watcom that I don't know how to fix, which I
> think is the last error on this topic:
>
> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=148809149&build=2343558
>
> My guess was that the CMAKE_CXX_COMPILE_OPTIONS_DLL flag is not being
> populated or used, though I don't see why.
>
> Can someone with access to that box debug it a bit please?
The compiler flags are fine. This compiler just doesn't export
inline class members from DLLs, it appears. Use the patch below.
-Brad
diff --git a/Tests/PositionIndependentTargets/pic_lib.cpp
b/Tests/PositionIndependentTargets/pic_lib.cpp
index ec351b4..b8b25a3 100644
--- a/Tests/PositionIndependentTargets/pic_lib.cpp
+++ b/Tests/PositionIndependentTargets/pic_lib.cpp
@@ -3,8 +3,10 @@
class PIC_TEST_EXPORT Dummy
{
- int dummy()
- {
- return 0;
- }
+ int dummy();
};
+
+int Dummy::dummy()
+{
+ return 0;
+}
--
Powered by www.kitware.com
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cmake-developers