On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Stephen Kelly <[email protected]> wrote:

> Brad King wrote:
>
> > On 06/08/2012 04:50 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> >> I still have an error with Watcom that I don't know how to fix, which I
> >> think is the last error on this topic:
> >>
> >> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=148809149&build=2343558
> >>
> >> My guess was that the CMAKE_CXX_COMPILE_OPTIONS_DLL flag is not being
> >> populated or used, though I don't see why.
> >>
> >> Can someone with access to that box debug it a bit please?
> >
> > The compiler flags are fine.  This compiler just doesn't export
> > inline class members from DLLs, it appears.  Use the patch below.
>
> Done, thanks!
>
> --
>
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
> http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html
>
> Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at:
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ
>
> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cmake-developers
>


There's also this build warning:

  http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=2342611

Please eradicate that, and then this topic will be ready for merging.


Thx,
David
--

Powered by www.kitware.com

Visit other Kitware open-source projects at 
http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html

Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: 
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cmake-developers

Reply via email to