The only thing to do is to figure out the prefix of /showIncludes, it's
hard coded atm:
https://github.com/syntheticpp/ninja/blob/cldeps/misc/cldeps.cc#L150
and to pass it to cldeps.

Interesting problem...   Maybe just look for the second : or something
like that.

I compile a test file and extract the translated string.

I am thinking we should port cldeps to use the cmake cmSystemtools so
that we can just build/ship the whole binary with cmake itself. Make it
use CMakeLib instead of util from ninja.

I've added cldeps as cmcldeps but included the SubProcess class from ninja
(hope Apache 2 lisence is ok). We could port it to cmSystemtools later.

BuildDepends only works when the binary BuildDepends  folder doesn't exists,
and ninja needs also as Xcode multiple runs, at the moment I don't
know why.

I've pushed it to next to see if the BuildDepends test also passes on
the build server.

Peter