On 7/6/2012 12:45 PM, Nicolas Desprès wrote:
Both work. Generally I use helper class with language not supporting
multiple inheritance but if you prefer not to use it that's not a
problem. I'll do the patch. Thanks for answering.
Great, thanks for doing the work. Lets go with the helper class, should be pretty easy to implement.

Thanks again.

Only one thing left that the ninja generator won't do correctly. It won't build fortran 90 code with modules. I posted to the ninja list, but no one seems interested in helping to solve the problem... :(

-Bill