On 07.07.2012, at 21:34, Nicolas Desprès wrote:

I advice you to install the Apple command line tools for xcode and
stop to use gcc.

I have removed the path to /opt/local/bin and tested xcode without ninja:
http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2423850

It is not clear to me what is intended with cmake selftest?

* If Xcode generator is selected, sure the Bundle and other Xcode test should run

* If I configure a different tool chain, i.e. mac port gcc-4.7 with all tool under /opt/local/bin,
        it is an ERROR to run Bundle, Architecture, and ObjC++ tests!

Perhaps I must set a different CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME, but which one?

#FIXME   -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=Darwin-GNU \
 -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/opt/local/libexec/ccache/gcc \
 -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/opt/local/libexec/ccache/g++ \

IMO it is a use case like cross compiling!
I need a chance to control what happens.

Claus