Robert Maynard wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Rolf Eike Beer <e...@sf-mail.de> wrote:
> > Eric Noulard wrote:
> >> Sorry for the left over and my repeated absence on IRC for the CMake
> >> meeting.
> >
> > Since Dave left Kitware there has not been any such meeting.

> I can restart the meeting if people think it was useful.

I personally don't have a strong need for them at the moment because I don't
have my topics ready to be merged yet, but I very much liked the idea to get
direct feedback, even for some informal questions. And sometimes even the
"normal" users hanging out in the channel contributed something useful to it,
which would be lost otherwise. So I would welcome the return of that meetings.

Eike