Robert Maynard wrote:

> I will restart the meetings next week!

I have two suggestions:

 * Send a reminder about the meeting before it happens
 * Send a summary or log afterward

This helps discovery (esp for newcomers), makes the
development/contribute/review process more transparent to people who are not
already involved in it (again, esp for newcomers), and helps establish a
rhythm which is harder to forget.

Summaries can be quite simple without logs (as currently done in KDE
Frameworks meetings):

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.frameworks/2638

or also include logs (as currently done in Qt release team meetings):

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.qt.releasing/983

If planning to includ the log, I would mention that in the reminder email
too.

Thanks,

Steve.