Hi Brad,

I have force-pushed all the fixes you've asked for:
* I taught cmMakefile copy-ctor
* I re-write the test so that it is part of CMakeOnly sub-test suite. I
also make it more robust to machine load by increasing the number of
targets. This way the performance gap between the logarithmic version and
the linear version is bigger. On my machine the logarithmic version run in
60sec whereas the linear version had not finished after 10min. The timeout
is at 90sec now. When running the whole test suite in parallel with 8 jobs
it passes.
* I added a test covering the issue I got while testing the previous buggy
version of the optimized algorithm. This is a very weird bug. Master does
not suffer from it, neither this topic branch. Basically the previous
version had problem with empty dependency and it was not covered by the
test suite. I think there is something else involved in this test case
because the test file named "0" is important too. At least the test is here
now and we could investigate that later if it fails again.

Let me know what do you think.

Thanks,
-Nico

--